Wednesday 2 April 2014

essentials




After I finished college yesterday, I popped into boots to get a new foundation, and while I was in there I (accidently) picked up a couple of other products too. 

Bourjois healthy mix foundation in 'Light Beige'

                                                               
The foundation that i normally use is the Rimmel, lasting finish 25 hour foundation. I've been using this for a couple of months as it gives me a high coverage. However, i find it feels too thick and sticky so I have been looking for a different foundation. I have heard lots of good things about the bourjois healthy mix so i decided to try that one out. It was £9.99 which i didn't think was too expensive. I have used it today and i am pleased with it so far.    
                                                                   
Seventeen Mirror Shine lipstick in 'Beehive'

I have previously bought two lipsticks from the brand 'seventeen' and i have not been disappointed, I couldn't resist looking and found this gorgeous lipstick in the shade 'beehive'. I've been wanting a rosy light pink lipstick for ages and this one fits the bill! The lid of this comes with a mirror, which is a bonus, and the best thing about this lipstick is that it was only £4.79!

Collection Illuminating touch concealer in 'natural'
The last thing I bought is this concealer, I put it under my eyes and I feel it really brightens my eyes and makes me look more awake. This is a repeat buy as I just love it, and to top it all off, boots had a deal on so this was only £3.99!

That is all for now, byyeee x x x



                                                                    






3 comments:

  1. great products :)look, I`m am here first time and I wanna ask how about follow each other? Let me know, please, I always follow back :)
    have a great weekend sweety
    xoxo from Spain
    www.thegrisgirl.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beehive looks so cute! I'll definitely give it a whirl!
    Make sure to check out my blog:
    MAJOTRON.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely post!
    It would be super cool if you could check out my blog :)
    xxx
    www.pink-puffins.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete